Dear motorcycle rally participant… here we go!
A few days before the Gilera Meeting of 4 and 5 June we want to anticipate some information about you.
As scheduled, after the registrations on Sunday 5 June, the event will come alive at 11 am with the parade of vintage motorcycles along the following roads:
Largo Vela, vie Monte Grappa, Abate d’Adda, Marche, Lombardia, Toscana, Tiziano, Fumagalli, Ferrini, Edison, Falck, Piave, Trento e Trieste, Gorizia, Roma, Largo Vela (rotonda), Roma, Manzoni (pay attention to the bumps), Carso, San Martino, Monte Bianco, XXIV Maggio, Monte Cervino, Mazzini, SP7 direzione Lesmo, SP135, vie Parco, Cristoforo Colombo, De Tintori, Cesana e Villa, Santa Maria delle Selve, ingresso in Autodromo.
We recommend all registered rally participants and their possible passengers to wear long trousers and closed shoes in order to parade on the track in Monza.
Those who will participate in the final parade of Gilera racing bikes will have to wear clothing appropriate to the track: motorcycle suits, motorcycle boots and motorcycle gloves.
Here you will find DISCHARGE RESPONSIBILITY ‘TOURIST CIRCULATION CAR that you will have to fill in at the time of your registration to the Meeting; even those who have prescribed, at the entrance of the Villa Borromeo Park will have to pass along the lane reserved for pre-registrations to collect their gadgets and to fill out the aforementioned form of the Monza National Circuit.
Each registered tenant will be given:
- Gadget Historical Register Gilera
- Gadget offered by sponsor BETA
- Gadget offered by the sponsor PROGRIP
- Numbered sticker to put on the headlight of the bike
- Breakfast voucher (to be presented at the bars ‘Un amore di caffè’ in via Umberto I ° or ‘L’Elite Cafè’ in via San Martino)
- Lunch voucher (to be delivered at the Racetrack in Monza to the van that you will find parked at P1)
- Voucher for the final award (offered by sponsors PASSONI, ACERBIS, ETHEN and ITALIAN CLASSIC TIRE)
A few more days of waiting…
See you at the Gilera Meeting!
Segreteria e Ufficio stampa
Registro Storico Gilera